Driving Instructor Training With a Difference!
- Flexible working hours
- Control over your work/life balance
- Earn up to £600 per week
- Tremendously rewarding career
- Great job satisfaction
- Make a difference to road safety
Become a driving instructor with Ged & Claire Wilmot's driving instructor training course and you could have all this and more, and we'll show you exactly how to achieve it!
No prior experience or qualifications are required, but you need to be dedicated and prepared to put in lots of hard work! If you are good with people, have lots of patience, a good sense of humour and are genuinely interested in road safety, this is the career for you.
With no age limitations and so many cross-cultural opportunities, few jobs offer such flexibility, earnings potential or job satisfaction.
There’s no greater feeling than helping other people to achieve their dreams – as a driving instructor helping people to pass their driving test, you’ll be doing just that!
"When I decided to become a driving instructor, I contacted a few companies, but all I got were ‘sales people’ contacting me day after day. My former driving instructor said that Claire and Ged were great and much better than the national companies. So I gave them a call... and I am so glad I did!
By no means is becoming an ADI an easy ride - you have to put a lot of time and effort into the training. But with Claire and Ged's experience, they help you through every stage - with many giggles along the way! I finally passed my Part 3 test last week and what a great feeling it is that I can now work flexible hours to suit me and my family and say 'bye bye' to the boring office job!
Marie Law DVSA ADI (Rochdale)
Make the Right Choice...
We genuinely want you to choose the best training provider for your needs. So with so many Approved Driving Instructor Training courses and providers out there, what exactly do you need to look out for?
In this 8 minute video, Claire Wilmot advises you on 12 essential things to ask any driving instructor training provider before you part with any money. We urge you to watch it - this video could save you a lot of time and money.
Simply click the icon on the right to download a printable copy of our 'Choosing an ADI Training Provider' guide. This essential guide contains all 12 questions you should ask before parting with any money or signing any legally-binding contracts. We have also provided our responses to the questions.
If you have any questions about this guide, or would like to know more about the training we offer, please feel free to call us on 01457 810195.
Why Choose Us?
Ged & Claire Wilmot are both Grade 6 instructors (highest grade), with a phenomenal pass rate and a passion for their work.
As two of the most highly qualified ADI Coaches in the UK, you'll have difficulty finding anybody more capable of helping you qualify and launch your new career.
You can read Ged & Claire's profiles and see their latest Check Test reports here.
We offer you:
- 1-to-1 tailored training sessions - nobody else shares your time
- All Part 2 & 3 Training delivered in car, NOT in a classroom!
- Training sessions video recorded on HD camcorders to assist with your development
- FREE 16GB SDHC memory card and reader for you to record and watch back all your training sessions from the comfort of your own home!
- FREE access to our full range of excellent ADI Part 3 videos and materials (worth over £100)
- 1 year's FREE Smartdriving Gold membership (worth £40), which includes:
- Regular newsletter with latest industry news and advice
- Visual Teaching System & Colour handouts for your pupils (worth £48.90)
- Pupil record system and PDF e-books
- ADINJC membership (Driving Instructor Association)
- 10 DriverActive Vouchers (worth £139.80)
- Audio seminars
- Training available from Monday to Saturday to suit your needs
- A range of flexible and affordable payment options - no need to pay upfront
- Our unique 'Part 1 PLUS' course element, including 6 hours of in-car practical training
- Access to our private 'Active ADIs' Facebook group
- Inclusive business startup guidance
- Our unrivalled Total Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Unlimited FREE lifetime support and advice from Ged & Claire
In addition, we are DVSA ORDIT accredited, meaning that the business premises and training records have passed the Driving Standards Agency's standards, and Ged and Claire's training has also passed DVSA inspection.
Our Fantastic Results!
Our pass rates are second to none. In fact, every single person who has completed a full ADI training course (i.e. Parts 1, 2 and 3) with Active Driving Solutions have qualified as Approved Driving Instructors! How many other training providers can say the same?
And not only do our students pass, but many of them pass with fantastic results. Below are just two of our many success stories, who passed the final element of the ADI examinations with near perfect scores!
"I had gone about as far as I could with my existing training organisation and honestly feel that I would have failed my Part 3 third attempt without your guidance. My result of 5-6 is down to the confidence you instilled in me. You have been a powerful role model as a professional instructor and coach. Thank you!
Phil Padfield DVSA ADI (Sheffield)
"'WOW!' 'Wonderful!' 'Outstanding!' 'Worthwhile!' - Just a few words to describe my experience with Active Driving Solutions.
I passed my Part 3 test first time with the grades 5-6 - what an achievement! This was all down to the excellent training given by Claire and Ged."
Robina Qureshi DVSA ADI (Manchester)
See our Testimonials page to read more comments from some of our former students, who are now all enjoying their new careers as successful Approved Driving Instructors.
Your next step...
So long as you satisfy the DVSA's minimum legal entrance requirements, you can start training straight away!
For a no-obligation chat about your options, call us on 01457 810195 or complete our short contact form and we'll call you at a time to suit!